Monday, April 27, 2009

Huge sigh of relief...

Sorry I didn't post last Monday. I totally forgot, but there wasn't much to say. Like a few others here, I've been having a really tough time being productive. With a deadline (proposal today!), however, I didn't have much choice but to write this past week.

It wasn't easy (that's putting it lightly), but I managed to put together a proposal. It still needs some work, which I'll get to as soon as I post this, but those words will count for this coming week.

I'm quite happy with the results since I finally met my weekly word count with 5861 new words! About time. I also revised 12746 words, too. Not a bad week at all.

Now to keep it up!

Hope the words are flowing for everyone!

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Sounds like you're finally moving along nicely. Great job!

Ceri Hebert said...

Sounds like a terrific week!