Monday, April 27, 2009

Nada...

Zip... Zero... *sigh*

Yup, I'm here checking in, but I got nothing. Between my back (started PT this week, and I do feel stronger so I can sit at the computer for longer periods of time YAY!) and having friends in town over the weekend I have a big fat zero for word count... again. Grrrr...

Now that things seem to be slowing down in some areas (friends, family, etc.)... and picking up in others (health, Physical Therapy, etc.)... I'm hoping, praying, begging, that I'll have time now to sit and finish up edits, write some and get through emails that have accumulated. Cross your fingers, and I will too. Happy writing everyone! :-D

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Oh, you poor thing. Anything relating to the back makes life harder, but when it reaches the point of PT you have to really just step back and let go, don't you? Take care of yourself, and know positive thoughts are getting sent your way.

Ceri Hebert said...

My fingers are crossed!!!

Kealie Shay said...

Thanks Joanie and Ceri! I've had injuries before, having danced pretty much my whole life, but the back is the worst one. You never realize how many back muscles you use until you injure one. My Physical Terrorist... umm... Therapist is a funny guy (he thinks I'm tough) so at least I get some comic relief during the torture.