Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Missed You!

I've spent the past few minutes catching up on blog posts. I didn't comment on all of them but you all rock! I love the way everyone has been pressing on these past weeks, and I love hearing about all the progress being made. January is a very productive month!

Me? I've spent the last two weeks elsewhere but I'm back now. I hope to begin working on One Grand Season again today. Honestly, I hope I can recall just what I was thinking when I put it aside. That is a problem for me, finding my way back into my characters' heads after being separated from them. I do eventually find the threads...it's just that it sometimes takes a bit. The good side to that is that I generally get to read through what I've written previously, and fiddle with some silly errors while I read. Makes the final reads much simpler, so it's all good!

I've got to dash. The book calls and the end of January is right around the corner, isn't it?

Have a nice day! And I'm glad to be back--I missed you all!

1 comment:

Ceri Hebert said...

Missed you too! Don't you love picking up a wip and finding that you still like it a lot? I know I do!