Thursday, January 14, 2010

Slow Progress

Although I'm editing on a daily basis, I'm not getting as much done as I'd like. Seems like every day something is happening to keep me away from my editing. Yesterday my DH was home sick from work. His computer (the newest in our bunch) died so I was in an online chat with a rep from Dell to get it fixed. That took nearly an hour and ended in defeat. They're sending us a new graphics card (thank goodness we still had the warranty-last 10 days of it).

This morning I had an alarm clock malfunction (my cat sometimes walks on it and changes the time) so I was an hour late getting up.

And now it's time to get ready for work.

Today after work I have to grocery shop.

Will it ever end??

But the good news is that I like the story just as much as I did before (thus far) and I don't understand why the editor at Samhain didn't feel the connection between the hero and heroine.

Okay, off I go. Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Marianne Arkins said...

I use the alarm on my cell phone -- kitty can't figure that one out! LOL...

Hang in there. And, I'm glad you still like your story :-)