Sunday, March 22, 2009

Checking In

Busy week. Good week. Happy week. I finished revising my new sporty novel, VARSITY PREP, and sent it to my agent. Then, I finished the first three chapters for another sporty series and sent them to the brand. :)

Now, I'm going to start brainstorming either my upper YA/adult book or the third book in the SCREWBALL series. At first, I wasn't sure which one to tackle first until I received some valuable advice. Begin the one that calls to you... Problem solved. :) 

What do you do when you can't decide which book to write? 

Have a fabulous week, everyone! ;) 

5 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

WOO HOO!!!

And, re: choosing which book? If you're not under contract, then exactly what you said: choose the one that calls you.

Well done, last week.

Ceri Hebert said...

But what if you have more than one calling at the same time?

Congrats, BTW. Definitely sounds like an awesome week!

Keri Mikulski said...

Hi, Marianne! I'm about to go under contract, so it was chosen for me. :) Thanks. :)

Hi, Ceri! Thanks.. Hmm.. I guess you chose the loudest. :)

Sarita Leone said...

Big congrats!

Keri Mikulski said...

Thanks, Melissa and Sarita!