Friday, March 13, 2009

Holy... Cannoli!

I'm being PG here. Maybe... I don't know if it's possible for me to be completely PG.

I'm checking in early because I'm riding a bit of a high tonight. LOL. I just wrote 12,000+ words in two days. Nope, you didn't read that wrong... TWELVE THOUSAND PLUS words. I don't think I've ever done that before! :::doing a little happy dance:::

Photobucket


So, I let Mysti egg me on and I wrote... and wrote... and wrote... and made my hubby feed the kids (which he didn't complain about) and the short story she challenged me to write is in her inbox as of an hour and a half ago. I'm gonna ride this high for a bit... until she sends me her edits. *groan* I hate edits.

Ayway... my word count widget for the story is as follows:

Kealie's "Appearances"



That means I met my goals, at least for this week. YAY! I guess I work much better when I'm dared to do it... and when someone pokes me... anyone else want to email me and poke at me? LOL

4 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Great job... feels GREAT, doesn't it?

Mysti Holiday said...

Hey girl!! You did AWESOME! Can't wait to give it a read.

Now, about NEXT month *G*

Keri Mikulski said...

Great stuff!!! :)

Ceri Hebert said...

Wow!! That's incredible!! Big huge cheers for you!!!!