Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The End Of March

Another month has gone by. Are they going faster and faster? Seems to me they are. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not.

Anyway, it was an okay month. I definitely went past my goal, finished a short story and put a good dent in my 2007 NaNo leftovers, plus got lots of editing done on my 2008 NaNo story. No complaints from me. Still no word from the publishers who have two of my manuscripts (Kensington and Samhain), but I'll still be patient and put my mind elsewhere.

Anyhue, my final word count for March is 25076. I'm very tempted to up my daily writing goal by a few hundred words. I'm not sure I feel very challenged with only 500 words per day.

Okay, off to watch American Idol.

See ya'll next month~

3 comments:

Melissa McClone said...

Congrats on your March count! Hope April is even better for you!

Marianne Arkins said...

You did awesome!!!

Keri Mikulski said...

Great count!! :) Congrats!