Monday, March 23, 2009

Hand writing

I couldn't sit at my computer due to my foot injury so I have 10 hand written pages to show for last week as well as a bunch of revising I did on a hard copy of my first chapter. No idea what the word count will be since a lot of it is dialogue, but I'm not complaining! It's words. That's all that matters.

I'm so far behind right now I'll take whatever I can get. I really need a proposal on this story ASAP to go with the synopsis revisions they asked for last week. I usually write the synopsis after the proposal, but since this is a continuity, they wanted those firsts. And I can't remember the last time (if ever) I've been asked for synopsis revisions so I want to go back to my normal process and just send everything in at once. I'm a horrible synopsis writer!

I'm counting the hours until I can sit down at my computer tonight and write! My head is bursting with ideas and I just want to let it pour all out!

Happy writing everyone!

3 comments:

Ceri Hebert said...

Oh how I dread synopsis'! I always think that I'm not capturing the story at its best. I need to stop worrying.

Good deal on the writing! Sometimes there's nothing like handwriting a story. But I hope your foot heals soon!

Sarita Leone said...

Ugh, I hate synopsis writing! What to put in, what to leave out...?

Hope you meet your goals, and that the foot heals soon. :)

Keri Mikulski said...

Synopsis.. Argh.

Feel better soon! :)