Thursday, March 5, 2009

Peeking In

Just a quick check in...

This first week of March is going well on all counts. The story is coming along, the characters are behaving (although one did give me a surprise yesterday) and I'm having a blast watching the story grow. I've gone back every morning and tweaked the previous day's pages a bit before I get down to the business of writing. The manuscript feels fairly clean, and I am satisfied.

I didn't write at all today but so far I've got 8, 100 new words for this month.

I look forward to hearing about how everyone else if faring. I hope things are working well for you!

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Awesome job, Sarita! You're going great guns, and have a sneaking suspicion you're going to have more than four completed mss this year...

Ceri Hebert said...

Don't you love when the characters do unexpected things. Mine do that constantly. Keeps things fun and fresh.

Great word count!!