Friday, February 20, 2009

Decisions... decisions...

Okay, I have my synopsis ready to go. I have my first three chapters ready to go. I could send them off this morning.

But Samhain prefers the entire manuscript. Which is not ready. It will take several more days of work before it's ready.

So, the burning question is.... do I send the synopsis and three chapters today, or the synopsis and full next week?

I really want to get it sent over to them. Then, if they're intested they can request the rest. But, if they prefer the entire thing I don't want to put them out.

What would other people do?


Luisa Perkins said...

I would wait. Definitely.

Kealie Shay said...

I would wait, but I'm one who would rather have what they want when they take it. Cuz, sending good vibes your way.... they'll take it. :-)

Ceri Hebert said...

So that's what I'm going to do. Give myself another week to edit.

Thanks ladies!