Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm Back

Okay I took the month of February off. But, I am almost back, and am committed to meeting my daily writing goal - at least 250 words. Well, that is, when I get back up to my wintery home in Ann Arbor.

Right now, I am enjoying a few days off in paradise - South Florida in winter time.

And, I am editing a story that has possibly been accepted for publication - and I might add - this is my first.

I will be back home, and at my keyboard, typing, hopefully creating, and producing my 250 words a day on March 6th.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am editing a story that has possibly been accepted for publication

FABULOUS NEWS.

Ceri Hebert said...

Florida? Sounds heavenly. I'm a Northerner at heart, but I'm so sick of winter that Florida would be a wonderful place to be!

Glad you're back with us!

Jen said...

CONGRATS, Karen! I'm delighted to hear this!!! (About the story).

Enjoy your time in FL.