Saturday, February 14, 2009

Writing Extravaganza

Well, it was a good writing day, despite the fact I had a full day at work and had to handwrite-then type up-my wip. I managed to get a whoppin 3848 words written today (and I'm feeling it).

So, my February total thus far is 12713 words. Okay, far away from being NaNo material, I'm still managing an average of about 900 words a day, which is over my goal. And I've been able to get my editing done too.

Monday I start my new work schedule. Dont know if it's good or not, but I get to stay home on Saturdays. Yard sales (when the snow is melted off the yards) here I come!!

For now, I'm dozing off at my keyboard so before I start to type a bunch of random letters, I'll sign off with a big HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Excellent! You are my hero!

Or, I guess, heroine (grin).

Marianne Arkins said...

Great job!!! You are a writing machine.

Jen said...

And Happy Valentine's Day to you. You are definitely the word count queen!

Keri Mikulski said...

Amazing! Keep up the great work!! ;)