Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Are We Hunting Wabbits?

It's so vewy, vewy quiet.... we must be.

So, I finally set my butt down today and wrote. Not on either of my JaNo projects, but I added a scene to my romance/mystery that I think helps make something that happens more reasonable.

The reason I opted to work on that was because it's ready for submission. So, I'll be double-checking the query and synopsis (ugh) and sending that sucker off soon. Probably tomorrow.

And then, I'll work on my JaNo stuff.

My current monthly (new word) word count is:



Only 42,704 to go!!! And, um... 16 days. So that would be (:::pulls out fingers:::)...2669 words a day.

Not totally undo-able.

How are YOU doing?

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm doing well. It's been really productive for me. I took yesterday off, on purpose, because I felt I needed a day to incubate.

I forget exactly where I am, but it's posted on a2eatwrite on the side bar (I haven't been doing anything else with a2eatwrite, but I HAVE been updating the word count, lol).

I'm glad you have something else ready for submission!

Melissa McClone said...

I'm writing, just not on my JaNo project. And it's more idea phase synopsis so not really pages. That's why I'm not updating my word count right now.

Ceri Hebert said...

YOU KEN DOOOO EEEETTT!!!

I have faith in you.

Amy said...

My word count is red-cheek embarrassing, but I'm plugging along, slowly but surely. I got stuck in the middle but I've pulled myself out of the mire and am moving forward.

I don't think I could keep up a 11ppd pace without being crispy-fried at the end of it.

Good luck.

Keri Mikulski said...

You can do it! :)

Plugging along and adding a bunch to PINKED, while still working out my JaNoWriMo WIP. :)