Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Switcharooney

Yeah, I've done it again. Switched wips. I ran out of steam on my fireman story so I'm reverting to the story I was writing for NaNo 2008 which I actually like and was on a roll with. I only stopped because I reached my goal and had to get back to work on the sequel to Sweet Forever.

Thus far I'm up to 33241 words, so I'm nearing the end, but I have to get back to work. I'm still sick and dealing with sick kids. This cold really kicked us all in the backsides.

So, instead of gabbing I'm going to go and write.

5 comments:

Dru said...

WTG on your word count progress. Feel better soon.

smellshorsey said...

Good for you for moving forward on ANY WIP -- especially when you and yours aren't well.

Hope you feel better soon and that your story flows easily for you.

Anne AKA smellshorsey

Marianne Arkins said...

You're doing great!! The Fireman story will work when it's time for it to.

Jen said...

I hope it was a good writing session!

Keri Mikulski said...

Sick kids.. Got one here too. Sending hugs.

Great work!