Saturday, January 31, 2009

A JaNoWriMo Lesson Learned

Wow.. Here we are the unofficial end of the first version of JaNoWriMo. :) 
Although I didn't complete 50,000 words, I definitely learned how to pace myself for best writing potential. And one thousand words a day is my new goal. My new daily regimen. My new mantra. The pace that works best for me. And the most important lesson I learned from JaNoWriMo.  

Thanks, Marianne for leading the pack, everyone for your support, and continuing this great support system. 

Happy Saturday and back to work! :)  

6 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats, Keri! I agree, this has been a great month for learning what works best.

Ceri Hebert said...

You got soooooo close!! You should be so pleased! Congrats!

See ya for the next challenge!

Dru said...

WTG on your word count. It seems the ideas of writing in January worked out for everyone and all got something out of it that will help in your writing efforts.

Marianne Arkins said...

Great job, Keri!!!

Keri Mikulski said...

Hi, Jen! Absolutely.

Hi, Ceri! Thanks.. I am.

Hi, Dru! Absolutley. :)

Hi, Marianne! Thanks. :)

Karen said...

Congats! You did great.