Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Check In

Since I won't be around later on in the day (I have a fabulous road trip to Logan Airport in Boston planned for this evening, during a snowstorm. Pray for me) I decided to log in my word count up to and including the measly amount I wrote yesterday (only 290).



Yes, I'm pleased. Nearly halfway there. I'm liking the story, I have ideas galore to carry me forth. I have to work today, but I'm bringing along my laptop and will type during my breaks (easier to do that rather than handwrite it and type it later.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive day!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, Ceri... be very careful. We just canceled our flights - it was pretty clear that our flights weren't going to go in any case. Especially if you're picking up a Boston flight this evening.

I'm on hold with NWA right now, in fact.

You've really been tearing up that word count!

Ceri Hebert said...

Thanks Jen. We're supposed to be getting 5-8. Last time a storm came in they didn't cancel the flight. My stepdaughter is coming in from Myrtle Beach. We have no choice, we have to be there for her. But we're going to keep our eyes on things.

Sorry you had to cancel yours. Hope you can escape soon!

Dru said...

I'm loving your word count. Excellent progress.

Safe travels to Boston. We're supposed to get up to 6 inches here (NYC).

Keri Mikulski said...

Stay safe! Only rain for us, I think..

Amazing word count.

Marianne Arkins said...

Be safe!!!

And your word count is stellar (color me jealous... want to share some of your words?).

edeevee said...

Neither snow, nor work, nor travels to the airport in the dark of night will keep Ceri from her appointed, er, word count.

You're pretty incredible, y'know?