Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Checkin In

I know it's only Tuesday, but I thought I'd check in because it's been so quiet here lately!

I've been a bit distracted by sick kids, but I've managed to get a few thousand words a day out. That's a good thing. The more words the better chance this wip will survive to see the first round of edits.

My current overall word count is.....



Not too scuzzy.

Hope everyone is having a good week. I hope all this quiet means that everyone is writing writing writing!

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

It HAS been quiet... and no, I haven't reported because I've been a lazy slug. *sigh*

Dru said...

WTG! Excellent progress!

Jen said...

I haven't reported, because I'm kind of sticking to Saturdays for that. You are really humming along, Ceri! I'm doing fine - not quite as far as you, but I think I'll probably make my goal.

The main thing is I'm having a lot of fun. I'm actually taking today off as an incubation day - I just felt I really, really needed it.