Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last Minute Push

Well, I thought I could do it until the bleepin cold kicked in. But I must say I didn't do too badly.

Today I pushed as much as I could. It was my full day at work (I work a 6 day week, 5 short days and 1 long day), but I managed to get a chunk written. I don't know if I'll be able to do anymore writing tonight so I'll post my official JaNoWriMo word count.

Drum roll please........



Not quite there, but pretty close.

Onward and upward! I'll continue this wip into next month because I'm really liking it.

It's been fun! See ya'll tomorrow

4 comments:

Dru said...

Excellent progress on your word count. Bravo!

Marianne Arkins said...

You did outstanding!!! Congrats.

Jen said...

Congrats, Ceri! You rock!

Joanie said...

We can't control what we can't control, but you did an outstanding job despite the cold. Well done!