Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Done For The Day

All in all it wasn't too bad of a writing day. I worked on two wips and wrote a total of 3170 words. So my total is now.....




I've discovered that it's much harder to write a fantasy than a contemporary romance. Several times, as I struck out into cyber space for info, I had to wonder if I had flipped my lid by deciding to go this route. It's not too late to turn back but I'm actually curious to see how far I can take this.

Besides I've been getting all Mrs Robinson whenever I see a picture of Edward from Twilight. Yeah, that would probably freak my daughter right out.

Quick! Someone get me a picture of Gerard Butler!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, Ceri, I don't think you're the only one to fall to Edward charms.

He'll never replace Alan Rickman or Johnny Depp in my heart, however. ;-)

edeevee said...

Lol about Edward, although I'm with Jen -- he's a cute kid but my heart belongs to Johnny Depp ( oh yeah, and my husband). Twilight has really captured a lot of people's interest. I even know a teenage BOY who hadn't willingly picked up a book in years until he saw that movie. He's two thirds of the way through book three of the series a little more than a week later.

Ceri, you really amaze me with your ability to juggle more than one project and get the words out!

Ceri Hebert said...

Ah, Alan Rickman. Absolutely loved him in Sense and Sensibility! And even as Snape! I'll always remember him best as the evil Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood though. Johnny Depp and I go waaaay back to 21 Jump Street.

My daughter wasn't much of a reader until she discovered the Twilight series. She's on the 3rd book and I just started the second. It was a trick finding these books at Christmas.

Dru said...

oh, another Alan Rickman fan. I love that man.

WTG on your writing accomplishments. You're doing good.

Keri Mikulski said...

Yummy. Great count. :) And I know what you mean about getting pulled out of stories with research, then somehow I end up on Perez Hilton... Urgh. :)

Good luck with the fantasy. :) Is there a cougar on the loose? :)