Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Roll Call!

We are starting week three of JaNoWriMo and some folks are conspicuously missing, so I'm going to nag :-)

I warned you, didn't I?

Here are the folks I show as participants and the last time the posted a word count or progress information:

edeevee - 1/16
Keri Mikulski - 1/17
Jen of A2eatwrite - 1/17
Joanie - 1/15
Tiffany - 1/15
groovyoldlady - 1/12
Amy - 1/16
Charity - (videos, but no WC)
Ceri Hebert - 1/18
Karen - 1/7
Melissa - (excused *G*)
Kealie Shay - (MIA)
Sarita Leone - 1/17
Marianne Arkins - 1/18
smellshorsey - 1/7

If you haven't posted a word count, or at least a progress report of some kind since 1/13 -- the hall monitor is coming to get you. Just saying.

We can't support you if you don't let us know how you're doing. That's why we're here... in a group... on a blog. Right? Rah-Rah!!!

So, c'mon folks... let us know how you're doing.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Labels: Nagging

LOL, Marianne!

Marianne Arkins said...

:-D

Sarita Leone said...

THanks for caring enough to nag, Marianne. I've got to tell you, I just love this whole group writing gig. I could do this every single month and love every minute of it. :)

Joanie said...

What a wonderful nag you are, Marianne! Thank you!