Thursday, January 1, 2009

and awaaaayyyy we gooooooo!

Happy New Year's all, and hope everyone is ready for JaNo. I have a column due today (that I should have already completed and turned in), but my fiction project is begging for equal time, so I've already completed 1000 words today and am shooting for another 1000. I have music playing (Enya -- since listening to her just seems like chanting, and I don't really focus on listening to the words), and my tea is beside me to give me a caffeine charge as I need one. Good luck to all, and I can't wait to learn how everyone is doing this month!

Joan

5 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Enya is the only thing I can listen to when I write! Good job with your 1000 words and wishing you another set.

Happy JaNo-ing!

Jen said...

I can't even write with Enya, although music at other times is very inspirational. Sounds like you got off to a good start. Did you finish the column as well?

Dru said...

Excellent going on your word count!

Melissa McClone said...

Congrats on your word count today, Joan!!!!!

edeevee said...

So if I try tea and Enya I might get 2000 words? Seems worth a try?