Saturday, January 24, 2009

just posting word count

I'm far short of where I need to be at 50K by month end, but as of today I'm at 22,568 since I started JaNo. Not quite 1000 words a day average, but given that I've found somedays taking out as many as I've written (despite the firm talks I've delivered to my writing self), I'm feeling pretty good. Had planned to do more writing each day on this wip, but too many gotta-do-it-now opportunities that wouldn't be available after the end of the month cropped up--and I'm weak.

May not make the 50K, but I'm still plugging along!

5 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Way to go! Keep going. :)

Marianne Arkins said...

That's AWESOME... seriously. Well done!

Sarita Leone said...

You're doing great! Keep up the good work! :)

Dru said...

Keep on writing, you're doing good.

Jen said...

Look, those are words you might not have had otherwise - I think that's the perspective we all need. Congrats! ;-)