Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Check In

Okay, here's where I am thus far




Not bad but I really had hoped to be further along. Too many skipped days, not enough motivation. I was inspired today, however, to write a scene from my fantasy just so I could introduce a particular character. I have about 1200 words from that so far, so I can't complain there.

One more week left! I'm still hoping it can be done.

And thanks to everyone who's been wishing me well. Slowly but surely I seem to be improving though a coworker is convinced I have bronchitis. Is that contagious??

7 comments:

Joanie said...

Great going!

Joanie said...

Oh, and take it from a mom with a kid who had an annual bout of bronchitis for the first 10 years of her life--it's not contagious unless someone eats or drinks after you.

Feel better!

Sarita Leone said...

You're doing great! Especially considering you've been ill and have had sick kids.

Hope you're feeling much better very soon. :)

Dru said...

WTG on you word count progress. You can make it, I know you can.

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Jen said...

I sure hope you're feeling better. Just keep going and do the best you can. As I've kept saying to folks, those may well be words you wouldn't have had otherwise. Not meaning to sound like a broken record, but I really do think it's a good perspective.

Keri Mikulski said...

Fantastic! :)

The cold before the bronchitis is.. But, the bronchitis itself usually isn't unless it's viral.

Sending hugs.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better by now. And 1200 words when you're sick is pretty darned impressive!