Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oops I Switched It Again

No, I haven't settled into a WIP yet. I switched yet again and am now working on hot fireman manuscript. The fantasy was coming along so slowly and I had no idea where I was going with it. Maybe something will come to me, but in the meantime I want to work on something worthwhile, something that I can actually finish.

So, despite the fact that my kids were home YET AGAIN because of foul weather and my DH decided to take the night off, I managed to eke out 3237 words.

Now my hands ache and I can't stop yawning so I'm calling it quits for the night.

Toodles all!

7 comments:

Joanie said...

Wow! More than 3000 words with your kids and DH underfoot! I'm so impressed. Keep warm--obviously your fingers are red hot! :)

Marianne Arkins said...

Wait, wait... "eke out" more than 3000 words? Please...

Dru said...

Wow, that's a lot of words. WTG!

smellshorsey said...

Maybe you should keep the kids and DH home more often. Great job!

Jen said...

Hot fireman story sounds like fun to write.

Enjoy!

Amy said...

3200+ words AND your kids were home?

Holy Tamoly am I IMPRESSED!

You rock!

Keri Mikulski said...

Great count! :) Nice!