Friday, January 2, 2009

Screeeeeeeech

That's the sound of my writing for the day. Whatever I got done this morning is pretty much it. When I got home from work today (around 2pm) I had errands to run, which turned into a drive all over southern New Hampshire in search of anything Cheetah Girls.


Then home to make dinner and watch (sort of) Hellboy II. I was really doing some research for my fantasy story. But shhh... don't tell anyone. I'm not supposed to work on anything else besides my sequel.


Anyway, as I've been inspired by the wonderful collage's posted here, I made one up for my fantasy story. Not easy.


Can't wait to get started on it!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Well, I just spent hours looking for images, backgrounds, etc. It wasn't fruitful.

My writing went okay, though. ;-)

Ceri Hebert said...

But was it relaxing? I find that to be relaxing.

Dru said...

I'm glad watching Hellboy II gave you some inspirations.

Marianne Arkins said...

IMHO, time just flies by when working on collages. Therin lies both the FUN and the TOXIC.

LOL...

I love your collage!

edeevee said...

Haha on Cheetah Girls. On my last Christmas shopping trip I heard some kids whining -- "But Mooo-oo-ooom, it's Cheeeetah Girls!"

Great collage.

Charity Tahmaseb said...

Oh, very nice collage. I love the colors and all that deep green.

Keri Mikulski said...

I have to try out one of these collages.. I love them. :)